Monetary Economics with Banking in General Equilibrium; draft.
1. Principles of Economics: An Evolutionary Approach, Kendall Hunt Publishing, US, 2017. Paperback or ebook: weblink. Excellent Study Guide for text written by Stephen Scheid, published by Kendall Hunt.
2. Collected Papers in Monetary Economics by Bob Lucas, Editor, Max Gillman, Harvard University Press; 2013: HUP Collected Papers of R. E. Lucas, Jr.: weblink
3. Advanced Modern Macroeconomics: Theory and Application, Pearson Financial Times Press, 2011; UK. Advanced Modern Macro by Gillman; Pearson: weblink
4. Inflation Theory in Economics: Routeledge pub, 2009; UK; Paperback weblink
- Advanced Modern Macroeconomics: Theory and Application: Consider Macro elements without compromise: AS-AD as consistent with Frank Ramsey’s (1928) model that is the basis of all Modern Macroeconomics.
- Principles of Economics: An Evolutionary Approach: AS-AD shown in my Principles is exactly consistent with the mathematical derivation in my Pearson Financial Times Advanced Modern Macroeconomics: Theory and Application. What could be better than a properly derived Aggregate Supply and Demand that can be applied to illustrate modern Business Cycle Theory, Solow Economic Growth, and that indicates the basic comparative static exercises that go along with such analysis?
- Inflation Theory in Economics: research paper collection; how inflation affects growth, velocity and business cycles.
- Collected Papers in Monetary Economics by Bob Lucas: Tom Sargent provided an insightful review in the Journal of Economic Literature. Sargent’s JEL Review: weblink Don’t miss these from the masters of economics who have laid foundations for our science.
1. Principles of Macroeconomics: An Evolutionary Approach
OUT NOW: Kendall Hunt Publishing, January 2017; by Max Gillman
2. Advanced Modern Macroeconomics: Theory and Application
Pearson Education, Financial Times Press, 2011; by Max Gillman
3. Inflation Theory in Economics: Welfare, Velocity, Growth and Business Cycles
Routledge International Studies in Money and Banking, 2009; by Max Gillman
4. Collected Papers in Monetary Theory, by Robert E. Lucas, Jr.
Harvard University Press, January 2013; Edited by Max Gillman